Having set up Bernard Interiors in the last recession in 2008, we have never seen anything quite like what we are faced with today.
We would like to let you know that as a business, we are prepared and have taken the following precautions to safeguard the health and wellbeing of our team and others;
• We are currently working as normal but have initiated action to facilitate remote working should this prove necessary.
• We have increased the frequency with which we clean our studio; ensuring
the cleaning standards are consistent with government advice.
• We have minimised face to face meetings unless absolutely necessary.
• We have limited ‘Rep’ visits to the studio.
• We are fully integrated with ”Microsoft Teams” which we use for both internal and external communications.
• We are keeping the team healthy and protected and staying in touch with clients, contractors, suppliers and project managers on a regular basis.
During this difficult period, we will maintain a positive mindset, supporting and working closely with our clients, suppliers and staff to meet project deadlines.
We remain true to our core values of personal, polished, passionate and professional.
The situation is changing daily and we respect and appreciate all of the healthcare workers and governments around the world who are on the front line working to contain the Covid-19 virus.
Stay safe and positive.
Jen Bernard & Team